To add links, follow these steps:
- Open Instagram.
- Tap your profile picture at the top of your feed. It will say “Your Story” underneath the icon.
- Capture a video or photo using Instagram’s camera or select one from your camera roll.
- Select the sticker tool from the options at the top right corner of your screen. It looks like a square with a smiley face and a folded corner.
- Tap the link option from the pop-up menu or type “link” in the search bar.
- Add the link.
- Tap “Done.”
- Place the link anywhere you want on your video or picture story.
- Tap the sticker to select different color variants.
- Tap “Done.”
How To Add An Instagram Story Link From Mobile Or PC
These steps work whether you have an Android or iPhone. Unfortunately, you can’t upload a story on Instagram from the browser, so this feature is only available on the mobile app.
Why Can’t I Add Links to Instagram Stories?
If you’ve followed the steps but still can’t publish a story with a link, it may be because you’ve violated Instagram’s Community Guidelines before. Users who have had their content removed for violating the guidelines will not get their accounts immediately suspended, but Instagram will limit many of its features. If you feel like this is a mistake, contact Instagram.
Now that the feature is open to everyone no matter how many followers they have, users can use links to further connect with their friends and family on Instagram. Linking to where you buy your clothes, where you get your skin care products, or where to buy tickets to an event you’re going to is just a few button taps away.
Enhance your Instagram profile instantly with Twicsy. Buy Instagram likes, followers, comments, and views.